Saturday, September 10, 2011

We Made it to Houston!




Woohoo! We made it to our first stop: The Partridge House in Houston. Since we aren't picking up the key to our house until Monday evening, we decided to take the opportunity to spend the night in Houston with our dear friends Rick, Lindsay, and Rylee. They relocated to Houston a couple of months ago and we had not yet seen their new house. We love the Partridge's so very much and we have missed being around their amazing energy. They are a family that Andrew and I idolize and we are excited to get in some quality time before we continue on our way.







Of course, before we got to Houston, there was the whole "goodbye to my mama and dad" thing... whew, it was a doozy. Last night we took the time to get some drinks and hang out to try and distract ourselves from what was going to happen in the morning. It was fun, but we still had a very hard time pulling out of the drive. I love adventures more than anything, but leaving my parents is always daunting. My mom is my heart and soul and when I am away from her it always feels like a little part of me is missing. However, we survived and I know it won't be long before I see her.




Okay, I am done crying and back to being excited again! We are ready to enjoy the weekend with Rick, Lindsay, and Rylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment