Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rainy Day Activities

Good Day, Friends! It is quite the rainy day over here, so I spent the morning making handmade Christmas cards. Andrew informed me (at the last minute, of course) that everyone at work was handing out gifts and cards. I decided that it would be best for me to help and make some cute little cards for him to give to his colleagues.

I used some of my nice, soft, natural paper and then used my awesome pair of decorative scissors to cut the edges. The trees were drawn with my crayola markers. Easy, fast, and adorable (if I do say so myself). Just goes to show that taking a little time to create something handmade goes a long way. I didn't have to spend any money and the end result is a thoughtful, one of a kind, Christmas card.

I also spent a few moments this morning taking some black and white photos of our new ornaments. Andrew's Aunt Lori sent us a box full of really beautiful and interesting ornaments to put on our first tree as husband and wife.





I am in love with our little tree! I am very much looking forward to spending our first Christmas together. We have planned out a delicious little dinner menu for Christmas Eve and decided we also want to make brunch on Christmas morning. Yum! Pictures to follow, promise!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards! and ornaments!!! and yall!!!!!!
    xoxo, heather

    ReplyDelete